Search This Blog

Friday, June 21, 2013

31 Weeks

Pin It
Another week down!
I feel like the countdown is on and these last 9 weeks are going to fly by!
We still haven't thought of a name yet, so if anyone wants to send some ideas... :)
Everything is going really well.
Weight gain: 18 lbs
Maternity clothes? Nope. I have been looking for some maternity capris though, there just aren't a lot of options out there...
Stretch marks? Not yet! Hopefully I can make it all the way to the end without any...
Discomfort: I am waking up a little more often throughout the night, and all I want to do is roll onto my stomach to get comfy, which then makes it so I can't fall back asleep for a while...it's ok though, I can hang in there until the end!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, congratulations! Such an exciting time. I had 4 kids in 4 years and the youngest is now 1-1/2 and I wish I would have cherished those kicks and that time a little more. Hope you are enjoying this time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...