Sunday, August 23, 2015

WEDGNETiX Magnetic Building Blocks Review

Pin It

*I received the following product for free in exchange for an honest review here on my blog.
All opinions are 100% my own and honest. I DO NOT receive any financial compensation if you click on the links provided and purchase the product.

I have a review for you today folks.
It's no secret that I love educational games/toys for my kids, and these building blocks are awesome.
 This is the WEDGNETix Magnetic Building Blocks set from ImagAbility Inc.
This kit comes with 16 hard plastic building pieces; 4 green, 4 yellow, 4 blue, and 4 red each color a different size, and made of a hard plastic, as well as an 'idea book'.
 It's not an instruction manual, but it gives a couple of 2D and 3D suggestions for kids to help them get started.
The kit is really designed to encourage children to have a creative learning opportunity by using their own imagination to see how the pieces can connect and rotate around, letting them build whatever they want.
(There is also a 32-piece kit available).

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Pregnancy Announcement and some advice

Pin It
I've got some exciting news to share...
That's right!
We are expecting baby #3!!
(I actually started this post last we are already a week behind...better late than never I guess!)
We are beyond thrilled and our little family can't wait to embark on this journey together.
I actually took the pregnancy test on a Saturday while my husband and oldest son were out running errands. I of course wanted to tell them when they got back, and it seemed like it took them FOREVER to get home!
I showed them the test and we all started jumping, screaming, was awesome!

Monday, August 10, 2015

Brobee Birthday Cake Tutorial

Pin It
Last week we celebrated my baby's 2nd birthday with a Yo Gabba Gabba themed party.
One of his favorite episodes is 'Birthday' where the character Brobee has a birthday party, and they have a Brobee cake.
My son talked about that for almost two weeks, so I knew I wanted to try and create one for him.
 *Before we get started, I just want to say that I am in no-way a professional cake decorator, or claim to be one. My methods might even be completely wrong, I just wanted to share how I was able to create this cake in hopes that someone else could benefit from the information.

Monday, August 3, 2015

PVC Pipe Sprinkler 'Ride-through'

Pin It
We had an incredibly hot June this year.
Like low 100's every day for almost the whole month!
Needless to say, we needed some ways for the kids to cool down...
I grabbed my stash of random PVC pipe pieces, and after searching Pinterest for a few minutes, came up with a plan.
I saw a picture for this idea but when I clicked the link it didn't take me anywhere.
I decided to just try looking at the picture, and pretty much figure out what I needed to do.
I think the whole think only took about 30 minutes or so to get it done.
We have a plumbing/sprinkler supply store really close to our house, so we made a quick trip over there to find the connector pieces.

Monday, July 6, 2015

PVC Pipe Curtain Rod

Pin It
A couple of weeks ago I shared the Color Block Curtains I made for my son's room.
I mentioned at the end of the post that I had hung the curtains with hardware and a rod for about $3.
I am back now to show you what I used and how it all came together.
We had a lot of pvc pipe my parents gave us a while ago, so I figured we should start using up some of it!

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Patriotic Pinwheel Headband

Pin It
A few weeks ago I was talking to my neighbor and her little girl was wearing the cutest romper!
It was red with white stars, the perfect little outfit for the upcoming 4th of July holiday.
I jumped at the opportunity to make her a headband to complete her look :)
Let's dive right in and see how this little beauty was made!

Friday, June 26, 2015

Liquid Chalk Markers Review

Pin It
* I received the following product for free in exchange for an honest review on my blog.
All reviews and opinions are 100% my own.

Hello everyone, I have a review for you today!
I am so excited to tell you guys about these Chalk Markers by Stardom Crafts
These made my crafty little self so happy :)
 18 MEGA non-toxic markers folks, that's a lot of color options!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...