Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

RORAIMA Reclining, Foldable Camping Chair

Pin It

Hi everyone!
First off, Happy Halloween 😊
I hope you’re having a great holiday so far!
I’ve got a review for you today for this awesome Reclining Camping Chair
(*I received the following product for a discounted price in exchange for a review here on my blog.
All opinions are 100% my own and honest).
With it being the end of October and pretty chilly outside I decided to test this out in my house. After trying out this chair I’m so excited for the weather to get warmer so we can actually put this chair to use...even though I’m pretty sure my kids think it’s an indoor chair for them now...
Anyways, on to the details!
This chair comes in a handy little carrying bag with a shoulder strap and drawstring closure.
The description on Amazon says it weighs about 11 lbs and I’d say that seems right. Totally manageable to carry around to sporting games, parks, the beach, or obviously camping!

After taking the chair out of the carrying bag you remove the elastic band holding it together and it opens in one pretty easy movement.
I was actually really surprised with how comfortable this chair is. I was also surprised that myself (being only 5’ 2” tall) and my husband (who is 6’ tall) both fit into this chair really well.
I really like the mesh fabric because it seems like it will breathe well, wear well, and it’s very easy to clean if something gets spilled (kids. Need I say more?)

I have to be honest, at first I didn’t realize that this chair has the reclining option. When you sit in the chair it doesn’t just lay back for you, you need to push back a little bit and there you have it. This is actually a good thing because you might not want to always be reclined, and it won’t move back and forth on you if you’re moving around yourself.

I think this is a very well made, sturdy camping chair and like I said before, I can’t wait to use it more!

I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for this type of product!

If you want to check out my video review of this chair you can find that below!

1 comment:

  1. Share great information about your blog , That’s what I was looking for. I am talking about all topics bundled in this blog. Blog really helpful for me. Thanks for share your blog here.

    End of lease cleaning
    carpet steam cleaning Sydney

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...