Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day and linky party!

Pin It
Well first off, Happy Valentine's Day to you all!
I hope you get a chance to spend today with some loved ones :)

Welcome to the linky party!!
Before we get started, I wanted to share with you what we've been up to this past week.
This is a Valentines craft my son wanted to make for his cousins.
He told me he wanted to make a heart with googly eyes, so I drew a heart and he glued little pom pom balls around it, and then added eyes.
We wrote a letter to both sets of Grandparents, and made this 'hug' to send them in the mail.
We just traced my son's hands and then measured from hand to hand across his body to get the length of his arms.
We experimented with chocolate dipped strawberries. One of mine and my son's favorite things to snack on.
This time we used white chocolate and tinted it pink.
 And last but not least, I painted my son's hands and made a heart picture to hang on our fridge.
Now that you've seen our crafty fun week, let's see what you've been up to!
Welcome to the linky party!

Remember to stop by Stacey and Kendra's blogs as well!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting. Would love for you to follow back. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting and wonderful to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle! Yeah for being 13 weeks! I'm not the most crafty so I don't have anything to post but wanted to just say Happy VDay and I'm your newest follower! I have a little guy also, just turned 2 so I hope you can give me advice when needed! I can always use extra advice from more experienced momma's of boys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the party!

    I’m having an Advertising Giveaway on my blog! Would love it if you entered. Just go here for all the details: http://www.rainonatinroof.com/2013/02/free-advertising.html

    Jenna @ http://rainonatinroof.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! I'm a new follower from the Sunday Sync and I'm looking forward to reading more. That "hug" is just too cute! And I love following along with pregnancy journeys--congrats on #2 :)

    Becky
    http://alazycrazylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...