Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My newest sponsor!

Pin It
{Alright everyone,
Melanie was the winner of my 1 month of free ad space!
Let's get to know a little bit better, shall we?}

Hi, I'm Melanie and I blog over at Keep it Simple and Fun! I recently got married, am an elementary school teacher, and love to tap into my creative side. Each week, I write about all things artsy, crafty, or creative! My very first blog post (which is also my favorite) included all the little details that made my wedding so special.


My projects are always budget-conscious as I love a great deal! Here's an example of an inexpensive project that ended up beautifully! 



I have also been known to write posts on the hilarious experiences in the life of an elementary school teacher. Believe me, kids say the darnest things! Click here to read more!

I'd love for you to come check out my blog and follow along! One of my favorite things about blogging is being inspired by other awesome blogs!


[Make sure to head on over to Melanie's blog to say hi!
And remember, if you'd like to sponsor Sunshine and a Summer breeze
click on the Sponsor tab at the top of the page.
Hope you all are enjoying your Wednesday!]

1 comment:

  1. You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest follower from the “Grow Your Blog” blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.com
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...