Thursday, November 29, 2012

Liebster Award :)

Pin It
One of my lovely followers nominated me for the Liebster Award.
It is an award you give to someone if you are loving their blog, and they have under 200 followers.

Thanks to Jessie @ Life with the Larsons for this!!

So here are the rules:
Each person must list 11 things about themselves
Answer the questions the person who nominated you asked
Choose some lovely blogs you want to nominate, and link up their info
Create 11 questions for the people you nominate
Go to their page and let them know you've nominated them
You can't nominate the person who nominated you

11 things about me:

I am horrible when it comes to exercising consistently. I go at it in like monthly spurts
   I love to bake
I love to eat mini desserts
My favorite color is blue
I used to work as a Medical Assistant, and I miss drawing blood and assisting in surgeries
I love to play Scrabble
When I was younger I wanted to have green eyes
My son and I have 'dance parties' to the radio in our kitchen all the time
I am teaching myself to make jewelry (stay tuned for that!)
One day I would love to have my hair and make-up done professionally
I actually like to clean, it makes me feel accomplished

Jessie's questions:

1. What is your guilty pleasure? S'mores (I eat like 1 a day), and chocolate dipped strawberries :)
2. First thing you noticed about your significant other? His smile
3. Why do you blog?  I originally started my blog because I had a friend who was making money off of hers, and I thought "hey, I can do that!" but it's become more of a place to share all of my tips and ideas. They were taking up too much space in my head :)
4. What is your favorite food? I don't really have a favorite, it's usually what I'm in the mood for
5. Date Night! What do you do? Cuddle on the couch, watch a movie, and eat popcorn
6. What did you want to be when you grow up?  A doctor and a dancer
7. What is something that made you laugh today? My son, he makes me laugh everyday! 
8. Favorite place to find a good deal? I have lots of different places... 
9. You have 1 hour to yourself. What do you do? I usually waste the first 1/2 trying to figure out what to do! Then I usually end up cleaning
10. Favorite dessert? Apple crisp, my mini fruit tarts, tiramisu... 
11. When is the last time you cried? It was a couple of days ago, I was watching something...now I can't remember what it was...

My nominations:
Michelle @ http://www.learningtobeamom.com/
Surabhi @ http://homekidsandcrafts.blogspot.com/
Sara @ http://tastysweetcupcakes.blogspot.com/
Hannah @ http://heavenlyhomesforeverfamilies.blogspot.com/

Head over and check out their cute blogs as well!

11 questions for my nominations:
1. What is your favorite time of the year?
2. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
3. If you could control the weather do you prefer hot or cold?
4. Where would you go for your dream vacation?
5. Favorite movie?
6. What is your favorite eye color?
7. Do you have any pets? How many?
8. What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
9. If you could choose an accent which one would you choose?
10. What is your favorite way to relax?
11. What is your favorite book?

13 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! Kudos to the Liebster Award creator! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I wonder how it all started...maybe I'll have to Google it...:)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for mentioning my blog. You're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for nominating me...now I'll have to do a 'come back' post...again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha glad I could give you some motivation ;)

      Delete
  5. It's awesome being nominated for a liebster award.
    congrats!
    I'm a new follower from the thumping thursday hop! :)

    www.thislifesbeautifulmoments.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Michelle! Love all the tidbits of info about you.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michelle, I'm your new follower and you have a lovely blog. Looking forward to reading your recipes.
    You can visit my blog at http://cake-cookie-pie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michelle, I’m Anne from Life on the Funny Farm (http://annesfunnyfarm.blogspot.com), and I’m visiting from Thumping Thursday.

    Congrats on your Liebster! I came in the right day, b/c I got to learn so much about you w/o even having to click your about me page! Love the dance parties with your son -- keep it going!

    Anyway, thanks for posting this. If you’ve never visited yet, I hope you can pop by my blog sometime to say hi…

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...